Pension Villa Hermani in Măgura
The "Villa Hermani" is located at an altitude of 1020 m above sealevel
in the village of Măgura, right in the middle of
Piatra Craiului national park in the Carpathians, close to Dracula's Castle in Bran.
The guesthouse was opened in 2004 and certified by the Eco-tourism association AER in 2006.
From the balconies and the garden you can enjoy the scenery and the mountains.
The house is run by the German couple
Hermann and Katharina Kurmes. They speak English, German and Romanian.
- All rooms with bath
- Rooms with balcony, 3 beds or apartment for 4 persons available
- Cold and hot meals
- Half board, full board or hot meals on request
- Meeting room for 25 people (with video projector)
- Bar in cellar for individual parties
- Internet via W-LAN
- The entire building is smoke-free
- Pets are welcome (on request)
- Big garden (camping possible)
- Cross-country ski / snowshoe / bicycle rental
- Four trilingual tour guides
- --> Price list
Bran (Dracula's Castle): 6 km, Zărneşti: 3 km, Braşov: 38 km,
Sinaia: 50 km,
Sibiu: 150 km, Bucharest: 170 km
-> proceed to Hiking and other activities
<- back to Măgura and its environment
>< back to Romania holidays . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Startpage